Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm currently reading Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks.
I want to go to the beach, write a meaningful letter, place it in a bottle, and throw it into the ocean. From there, I want someone to find it. I want that person to keep it. I want them to keep it a secret and keep it to themselves. I want them to read it when they need inspiration. I want to somehow altar their life, even though I haven't met them.
Something along those lines.
I need a thrill in this life.
Maybe I could even send an anonymous letter. Put it in a random person's locker at school.
I just need to do something that'll make me feel nervous.
It'd be okay if I was the person who found a random letter. Who received something in my locker. In the mail. Anything.
I need a thrill.
Something to light up this dull, everyday-routine life I've been living for the past 5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment